- The herb also contains other essential nutrients like potassium, phosphorus, and manganese and Vitamins C, A, E, and B complex. And if that wasn’t good enough, Red Raspberry also has strong antioxidant properties due to the bioactive compounds found in the leaf. (2)One ounce of Red Raspberry Leaves are packed with 3.3mg of Iron, which is 18% of the daily recommended amount for women ages 19-50yr.
- Red Raspberry Leaf contains many vitamins and minerals, including calcium, iron, and magnesium, which are all vital for the female body and may be lacking from the diet
- Herbal Power. Supports healthy menstruation and tones the uterus
- Raspberry leaf tea is a common herb to balance female hormones.The nutrients found in Red Raspberry Leaf can especially help with a healthy and effectively functioning uterus. It provides almost all of the nutrients needed for uterine health, which in turn will help with a healthy pregnancy.
- Red Raspberry can also help to both tone and relax muscles in the pelvic region, including the uterus, which can help the uterus to contract more effectively and lead to an easier birth
10 organic tea bags inside of a sealed tin can
with ingridients like
Red Raspberry for a nice clean tea moment